Biome, Australia’s leading eco store, offers all the products and tools needed to live zero waste, toxin free and ethically, ranging from reusable coffee cups and wax food wraps to organic skin care and green cleaning products.
Biome helps customers shop by the values important to them, such as vegan, plastic free and palm oil free, knowing that the products have passed Biome’s strict criteria and are verified for truth in labelling, safe ingredients and zero harm to people, animals and the planet.
Every product at Biome is:
- Free from all known or suspected toxins
- Cruelty free
- Made without exploitation or harm to people or animals
- Natural fibres are Certified Organic, or hemp or linen which is grown and processed without chemicals
- Verified for all claims such as ‘organic’, ‘cruelty free’, ‘bamboo’, ‘biodegradable’
- Longer lasting than the alternative, thus saving resources and pollution
- Made by a reputable person or business with a story to tell
Plus, we consider whether the product and its ingredients are:
- Eliminating single use plastic
- Simple and uncomplicated, as close to the natural state as possible
- Made in Australia – less carbon miles and supports local economy
- Grown and manufactured in a sustainable way
- Vegan (98% of products at Biome are vegan)
- Packaging free
- Recycled or assists recycling
- Resource-efficient or reducing consumption
- Designed to be recycled or responsibly disposed of at the end of its life
- Inspiring love for the environment
Take part in the many sustainable workshops hosted in store including DIY beauty and cleaning, basket weaving, sewing, pickling and preserving and more. Check with store assistants about upcoming workshops.
Reduce your waste by shopping from a range of bulk natural ingredients to make your own skin care or cleaning products. Bring in your own jars to fill with ingredients.
Biome is a certified B Corporation and a Palm Oil Investigations (POI) approved retailer.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Sunday||9:00 am - 4:00 am|