Early Start Tutoring
- Developing phonemic awareness in young children in preparation of starting Prep in 2020.
- Delivering a synthetic phonics program to assist early reading and writing skills.
- Phonics catch-up program for Year 1 and Year 2 Students.
- Reading and Writing recovery programs for students currently behind.
- Building vocabulary capacity in preschool children to assist reading, writing and spelling.
Early Start is a Prep transition tutoring program to assist young children in reaching all literacy learning outcomes in Prep. Children are taught phonemic awareness skills and introduced to a synthetic phonics program to prepare them for learning to read, write and spell. Early Start also offers a phonics catch up program for students who have finished their first year at school but have yet to demonstrate mastery skills in phonics, reading, writing and spelling. Weekly or intensive lessons are available. Individual lessons or small groups catered for. Qualified teacher with over a decade of experience. Expertise working with ESL students.
$50 hour. $35 per student per hour in group session (maximum 3 students).
$450 Holiday Intensive program 10 x 1 hour.